- Seen this event? cc @fairsnape @RussHogarth @uclanhealth @annvanner @ATatUCLan @BCA_UCLan @Meme_Cloud @UCLanWhatsOn twitter.com/celancashire/s… 11 months ago
- RT @SuButcher: WELL & BREEAM announce alignment for credits – more good or less bad? by @fairsnape @FutuREstorative bit.ly/2gFqreP… 1 year ago
- RT @DesigningB: Our review of @fairsnape Martin Brown's FutuREstorative - furthering the debate on new #Sustainability thinking https://t.c… 1 year ago
- RT @fairsnape: "Rethinking that seeks to change our approach to sustainability" #FutuREstorative featured @CSDUCLan summer briefing https:/… 1 year ago
- Latest newsletter: great read featuring #BIM #KT4BIM, Wind, #Tribology, #Futurestorative, Island Ecosystems & more uclan.ac.uk/research/explo… 1 year ago
Tag Archives: public
https://www.youtube.com/user/COSTOffice?feature=watch The COST office are supporting the Public Private Partnership International Conference 2013 – check out this video for more information on the COST project.
Here is a video of Athena explaining the COST project and the reasons for bringing fragmented PPP researchers together.