This is a really interesting poster, designed to make you think about what makes a city both livable and lovable – but how useful is this? I wouldn’t necessarily disagree with any of the specific points, but most are immeasurable and subjective – so is this just a pretty picture or does it have more meaning?
- Seen this event? cc @fairsnape @RussHogarth @uclanhealth @annvanner @ATatUCLan @BCA_UCLan @Meme_Cloud @UCLanWhatsOn twitter.com/celancashire/s… 1 year ago
- RT @SuButcher: WELL & BREEAM announce alignment for credits – more good or less bad? by @fairsnape @FutuREstorative bit.ly/2gFqreP… 1 year ago
- RT @DesigningB: Our review of @fairsnape Martin Brown's FutuREstorative - furthering the debate on new #Sustainability thinking https://t.c… 1 year ago
- RT @fairsnape: "Rethinking that seeks to change our approach to sustainability" #FutuREstorative featured @CSDUCLan summer briefing https:/… 1 year ago
- Latest newsletter: great read featuring #BIM #KT4BIM, Wind, #Tribology, #Futurestorative, Island Ecosystems & more uclan.ac.uk/research/explo… 1 year ago